- Take photos in order of the list of topics.
- All photos must be taken on the day, in Sheffield, between 10am & 4pm.
- No editing or adding filters after taking a shot. (You’re fine to use lens filters and play with camera settings before taking a photo).
- No RAW format photos (we want JPEG pics. Don’t worry – unless you’ve changed your camera’s settings to RAW, you’ll be fine).
- Start with an empty memory card and end with 6 photos – 1 photo per topic. Our software will automatically take the 6 photos from your memory card and sort them into topics according to the order they were taken in.
- Return to the Winter Garden to submit your photos by 4pm. We'll be there until 5pm in case of queues.
Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found breaking the rules. We want a fair photomarathon.
Other info & guidelines:
- Share your excitement on social media with #PhotomarathonSHF.
- Camera users: we will download your images using a memory card reader. Our software will automatically take the 6 photos on your memory card and sort them by the order in which they were taken (so remember to make sure you take the photos in topic order!)
- Smartphone users: we will download your images using an online link.
- Start any time from 10am. We'll give you the list of topics when you come to the Winter Garden to sign in.
- Finish any time up to 4pm. We'll be there till 5pm in case of queues.
- Copyright remains with the photographer. By entering the competition, you give permission for Photomarathon Sheffield to use your images and name in the exhibition and promotional materials. Photomarathon Sheffield will not pass on your images or details to a third party without permission.
- Photomarathon Sheffield reserves the right to disqualify an entrant at its discretion.
- Photomarathon Sheffield cannot accept responsibility for any lost or damaged cameras, memory cards or kit, and responsibility for personal safety at the event lies with the entrant or their parent/guardian.