- All photos must be taken in order, on the day, in Sheffield, between 10am and 4pm.
- No editing or adding filters after taking a shot. You're fine to use lens filters, tripods and to play with your camera settings before taking a photo. (You won't be disqualified if you use filters, but bear in mind the judges prefer unprocessed photos, and these will look better when printed for the exhibition!)
- No RAW format photos (don’t worry – unless you’ve changed your camera’s settings to RAW, you’ll be fine).
- End with 6 photos – 1 photo per topic. We'll take the last 6 photos from your memory card/phone.
- Return to the Winter Garden to submit your photos by 4pm. We'll be there until 5pm in case of queues.