- Take photos in order of the list of topics.
- All photos must be taken on the day, in Sheffield, between 10am & 4pm.
- No editing, retouching or adding filters after taking a shot. (You’re fine to use lens filters and play with camera settings before taking a photo).
- JPEGs only. Our software will not accept RAW format photos (if you’re unsure about your camera settings, check with Harrison Cameras staff at the Winter Garden).
- Camera users: start with an empty memory card and end with 6 photos – 1 per topic.
- Return to the Winter Garden to submit your photos by 4pm. We'll be there until 5pm in case of queues.
Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found breaking the rules. We want a fair photomarathon.
- Share your excitement on social media with #PhotomarathonSHF.
- Camera users: our software will automatically take the last 6 photos from your memory card and sort them by the order you took them in.
- Smartphone users: we will download your images using an online link.
- Start any time from 10am. We'll give you the list of topics when you come to the Winter Garden to sign in.
- Finish any time up to 4pm. We'll be there till 5pm in case of queues.